Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

Re: Jobs 3.0 RC2 part 2
Zoner
Zoner

See User information
John i updated theat and i still receive the same messages... can you confirm you sent the correct one..

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:48
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
You see those notices, that is what the xoopsversion file was for, just go to modules admin and update the module, I did forget to mention that in the e-mail.

John

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:45

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
Yes, I was just going to reply that it is a main category and there are no listings in it, same with the Europe category.

John

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:43

Zoner
Zoner

See User information
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cloned_lang in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 440
Warning [PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _CATEGORY_NOTIFY in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 440
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cloned_lang in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 441
Warning [PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _CATEGORY_NOTIFYDSC in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 441
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cloned_lang in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 448
Warning [PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _NOTIFY in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 448
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cloned_lang in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 449
Warning [PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _NOTIFYDSC in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 449
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cloned_lang in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 440
Warning [PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _CATEGORY_NOTIFY in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 440
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cloned_lang in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 441
Warning [PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _CATEGORY_NOTIFYDSC in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 441
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cloned_lang in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 448
Warning [PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _NOTIFY in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 448
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cloned_lang in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 449
Warning [PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _NOTIFYDSC in file modules/jobs/xoops_version.php line 449

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:41

Zoner
Zoner

See User information
John i just figured it out..

see the job poster is able to post in the America,Canada,Europe catagory...

What i am trying to get them to do is choose the catagory under each area and not just the main catagory.

so i am having to go into each job that is posted in the main catagory and change it to the appropriate sub catagory.

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:38

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
When you go to the Canada category are there any debug errors?

John

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:37

Zoner
Zoner

See User information
John another bug..

only one of my catagories show the jobs being listed and a sort bar the other 2 dont have them

go here
http://www.eventspeak.com/modules/jobs/index.php

and click on the america catagory and them go back and click on the canada and europe one.. only the america one has a sort bar and the jobs listed..

huh..

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:30

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
James,

Glad we got past that, it is tough without being able to reproduce the error, but I guess that will make me better. I guess I can start getting ready to release RC3 next week once I add all the fixes to it, so the more errors we can find now the better.

The only editor that I use or recommend is the Koivi editor, but not the one in xoopseditor. I use an older version because it works for me with no problems. It is the one I used to include with my modules and it goes in the Xoops root 'class' folder as a folder called wysiwyg. If you don't have that folder in the xoops class folder I can send it to you.

John

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:27

Zoner
Zoner

See User information
Thanks john,

it worked. now all the jobs are showing in each catagory..

here is another bug i noticed.
When a user posts a job it used to auto format each listing with out the user having to know HTML.

Now its just adding the listing with no breaks.

I tried to change the editor but with no luck. maybe its just my site..

What editor do you recommend for this to happen. fck is what is being used now as default in the preferences.

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:14

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
James,

Thanks alot for the donation, it is appreciated very much.
I just sent you an e-mail, let me know what happens.

John

Posted on: 2008/3/28 16:02

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.
You cannot create pdf.
You cannot get print page.

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Main Menu

Who's Online
6 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 6

more...

Donat-O-Meter
Make donations with PayPal!
Stats
Goal: $25.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $25.00